Another month has passed by and it's already the last month in 2011. (It's crazy!!!) It also means that you can pick up a new free download card as part of the Audio Blood Coffee Shop Project.
This month, they are featuring the Ottawa pop rock indie band, The Love Machine. The quartet recently won LIVE 88.5's Big Money Shot Competition last month in Ottawa (Congrats!!!)
With their recent release of their third album, Sweater Weather, the band has been attracting a new wave of attention from new fans and media. You can feel their energy throughout songs from the album. (Click here to check out my Q &A with the band and click here to check the show review) It's definitely worthwhile to pick up the card to taste their music!
The Love Machine is playing a holiday show on December 10th at El Mocambo with Paperlions and The Elwins.
Participating Coffee Shops:
- Lit Espresso Bar (810 College St.m Toronto)
- Lit Espresso Bar (221 Roncesvalles Ave., Toronto)
- Jimmy's Coffee (107 Portland St., Toronto)
- Saving Gigi (859 Bloor St. W, Toronto)
- Capital Espresso (1349 Queen St. W, Toronto)
- Cafe Pamenar (307 Augusta Ave., Toronto)
- Ideal Coffee (84 Nassau St., Toronto)
- Ideal Coffee (162 Ossington Ave., Toronto)
- Niche Coffee and Tea Company (626 Queen St. W, Toronto)
- White Squirrel Coffee (907 Queen St. W,Toronto)
- Bisogno Espresso Bar (61 Sherbourne St., Toronto)
-Tequila Bookworm (512 Queen St. W)
-7th Sister Bakery (53 Roncesvalles Ave.)